Without a doubt, nature is a top favorite subject among our Lomographers who have gone trigger-happy with their cameras loaded with the Lomochrome Purple!
The Lomochrome Purple produces unique infrared-like photos, so it’s not surprising that a lot of users would prefer to take photos of scenery! Leaves turn different shades of purple, the colors of the blue sky and waters become richer… what simply is a photo of, say, a garden can easily look like that of some sort of enchanted world!
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You..
- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
Rolf Maeder set out to the Grand Canyon for what he thought would be an afternoon of photographing the setting sun.
After arriving, a massive storm soon rolled in. Instead of packing up, Rolf made the best of it and got these amazing lightning shots.
Behind every artist is a furry feline friend, it seems!
For hundreds, even thousands of years, portraits of or including cats have been commonplace in the art scene. A not so surprising fact, if we’re to consider that artists apparently have been getting inspiration from their own pets! Andy Warhol, in particular, seems to have loved cats so much that he was said to have not only created numerous prints of cats, he also kept 25 of them in his house – all of them named Sam!